MEMBERSHIP IS CLOSED FOR THE 2022 SEASON
All members are expected to commit to the following during the growing season which runs from April through October:
- Watering and Mowing: Each member/family is responsible for watering the garden and mowing the lawn for one week in the season: three days of watering and one day of mowing.
- Trash: Each member/family is responsible for taking the trash bags to Columbia Street on Sunday and Wednesday nights for one week in the season.
- Opening the Garden: The garden is open to the public for 20 hours a week throughout the season and whenever a garden member is present.
- Weekend Gardening/Work Sessions: We request members commit to participating in two weekend work/gardening days when we make repairs, plant seeds, weed the beds, etc.
- Annual Community Event: We plan to hold one community event this autumn and members must assist in the planning and running of that event.