We are now accepting applications for the 2018 gardening season. All members will receive a share of the harvest and are expected to commit to the following during the growing season:
- Fee: There is a $70 annual membership fee per family and $40 per individual. If this amount is not feasible for you or your family, please email [email protected] to inquire about our sliding scale.
- Watering: Each member/family is responsible for three weekday watering shifts.
- Opening The Garden: Members must open and close the garden three weekend days (Friday through Sunday) throughout the season.
- Weekend Gardening Sessions: We ask that members commit to participating in two gardening sessions before June 1, and one gardening session per month June through October. Throughout the season, we also have a number of weekend work days when we make repairs, plant crops, harvest, etc., and we encourage as many members as possible to come on those days to assist.
- Annual Community Event: We plan to hold one community event this year and will need members to assist in the planning and running of that event.